Knitting in a Pandemic Bubble

I was intrigued with just what are our members doing with their time spent in most part within their own dedicated bubble and asked for photos to share.  I received the photo below, and promptly said, "tell me about it." I didn't want to admit while colorful and pretty, I knew nothing about whatever this was. Ignorance is humbling.  


It's called Circles from a book by Lynne Barr, entitled "Knitting New Scarves." I was equally amazed and excited that it was a knitted wool scarf with each "wart", "bubble", or "circle" being a series of pick-up stitches and stockinette knitting. The knitter said that it was fun to pick up all those stitches and knitting each circle individually.  This is definitly a "New" look and challenge, but also very striking and a fascinating technique. Thanks for sharing, Linda. 


Comments

Popular Posts